Digital Spy, the UK’s only dedicated entertainment media brand, is looking for a bright, hardworking reality-TV obsessive to join its team of dedicated superfans.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading Digital Spy’s news, features and events content within the area of unscripted and reality TV
- Sourcing news and exclusives from your network of contacts
- Overseeing the newsdesk's reality-TV coverage and ensuring it upholds Digital Spy’s rigorous standards of accuracy and evenhandedness
- Working alongside the TV, Movies and Soaps editors to cover every area of entertainment
- Writing high-quality news and features to tight deadlines
- Working alongside the Social Editor to formulate and enact a strong, smart and engaging social strategy for the Entertainment section.
- An experienced entertainment journalist with at least two years’ experience on an established brand.
- A digital native who adapts easily to new software, new ideas and new processes
- Obsessive about Reality TV, showbiz and celebrities
- Able to create funny, pointed and intelligently observed news and features about everything from TOWIE to Strictly.
Please click here to apply via the Hearst Magazines careers website.