To assist the Scheduling and Planning department with a wide range of accountabilities crucial to the maintenance and distribution of the programme schedules.
- Deputising for the Planning Assistants/ Executive and Manager providing day –to- day support across all key Planning functions when necessary.
- Inputting Teleshopping rotations into the scheduling system.
- Responsible for the forward planning of the Milkshake! Schedule on Channel 5.
- Point of contact for all Milkshake! related planning queries.
- Proof reading the Milkshake! Schedule in the P.I booklet and liaising with the listings provider regarding any changes.
- Forward Planning the schedule for 5USA into the What’s On scheduling system and taking the channel to Press.
- Preparing & sending schedule exchanges.
- Liaising with the Business Affairs Department to ensure that programme rights are accurately maintained and adhered to within the scheduling system.
- Preparing monthly advance schedules.
- Managing the time shift channel schedules.
- Actioning Edit Requests/ Version changes.
- Distributing Supercasino/5 News timings.
- Assist with creating new programmes and title changes in the scheduling system.
- Informing relevant internal personnel & listings of any schedule changes made within issued weeks.
- Responsible for EPG feedback sheets across all channels and nightly export.
- Covering any ad hoc admin requests.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of Channel 5’s portfolio of channels and our competitor’s schedules.
- Viewing future 5 programmes and giving insight to Head of Scheduling.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- A Genuine interest and passion for TV and TV scheduling.
- Be able to demonstrate a general understanding of TV schedules.
- Good I.T Skills including Excel and the ability to quickly pick up new systems.
- Communication – ability to communicate effectively with others both oral and written.
- Administration – ability to work consistently and accurately.
- Attention to detail.
- Relationship management - the ability to build and develop relationships quickly with a variety of individuals.
- Work Planning - ability to prioritise, plan and organise activities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Please click here to apply via the Viacom careers website.