Collins has been publishing educational and informative books for almost 200 years. Throughout this rich heritage we have maintained an impressive record in creating market-leading products across various sectors. Our publishing for schools continues to deliver up-to-date and engaging student resources and exceptional teacher support to help schools tackle new initiatives and utilise the latest technology. We produce resources for UK and International curricula to support teachers and pupils at school and outside the classroom environment.
Our Collins Learning Marketing team are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join them for 6 months in April. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with a keen interest in digital marketing looking to gain some valuable marketing experience.
- Ecommerce - reporting and updating web content
- Social Media - updating and monitoring channels
- Wordpress blog - updating content
- Admin - uploading resources to different platforms
- General administrative support as required
- Organisation experience with a high level of computer literacy
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Effective multi-tasker with meticulous attention to detail
- Reliable with ability to use own initiative
- Excellent time-management skills
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Excellent command of English language and excellent writing skills
- Advanced MS Word; Excel; Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Genuine interest in the publishing industry
Please click here to apply via the HarperCollins careers website.