This exciting position is within the Brand Partnership division of Universal Music Group, where you will join an international team specialising in Marketing, Commercial Partnerships and Innovation.
The Brand Partnership Marketing team works as a conduit between brands and Universal’s artists, to help facilitate great strategic partnerships. They also provide support to 40+ countries worldwide to provide creative artist-focused solutions to briefs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Marketing Director and Marketing Manager in their day-to-day duties
- Assisting with the creation of marketing and artist materials for UMG&B central and local teams – with a particular focus on artists decks, highlight packages and audiovisual sizzle reels
- Liaise with Universal’s music labels to ensure up-to-date artist assets and information
- Work with Insight & Data teams to track and monitor artist social and sales statistics, to develop factual, persuasive and data-driven responses to briefs
- Support in the development of social media strategy, social media assets and other B2B tools
- Assist in the running of music sessions, training sessions, and other such events facilitated by the Marketing team
- Research industry benchmarks, market studies, competition intelligence (entertainment sector, new products and technologies etc.) to help identify new opportunities
- Support the teams with any additional admin support as and when required
- High-level marketing / business / music school.
- Music loving, with a wide artist and genre knowledge – you consider yourself to have your finger on the pulse with new artists, and regularly listen to music and attend gigs.
- Commercially minded, and able to create persuasive business cases under pressure.
- Ability to create clear, structured, and visually compelling PowerPoint presentations.
- Early adopter of new technology and social media – and forward thinking about the next big thing.
- Experience using word and excel.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Basic/advanced graphic design skills.
- Experience with video editing software.
Please click here to apply via the Universal Music careers website.