Deadline: 1st August 2013 [EXPIRED]
We are an International health and beauty e-tailer and are looking to appoint a new PR and Social Media intern.
This is an invaluable opportunity to get your foot in the door of a popular and highly competitive industry.
If you have bags of enthusiasm, want to boost your portfolio by generating lots of coverage in national titles and are social media savvy, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll need:
- The ability to work in a small team
- A degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Lots creative ideas and a confident personality
- Strong communication skills; both verbally and written
- A self-starter who can manage their own workload, prioritising when necessary
- A real desire to work in PR and social media
What you’ll be doing:
- Contacting key journalists to inform of relevant news and products
- Writing and issuing press releases
- Managing all social media accounts including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Google+
- Blogger outreach activities
- Writing and researching blog posts
- Monitoring press coverage
- Sending out product samples
- Responding to media requests
- Proactively seeking new ways to gain press coverage
- Building contact lists for journalists and bloggers
You’ll be working a small team alongside the director and sales manager so the ability to get on well with others is a must.
If you fit the bill please send your CV to [EXPIRED]
Hours: Monday – Friday, 10am-3pm
Location: West Didsbury, M20 6UR