Press play on your next adventure! Music uplifts, it makes us get up and dance, it adds colour to life. Here at Deezer, it fuels everything we do. Want in? If you’re looking for an adventure, not just a job, and you fancy seeing ideas come to life in a heartbeat, you're in the right place. Behind the code and the pixels is the team. From all over the world, with diverse talents and skills, we're building something incredible – together.
Now, here’s the fun part…
We’re looking for a Social Content Producer to join our UK team. You’ll focus on creating videos, blogs and images that grab people’s attention and will post regularly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube. You’ll also liaise with our in-house PR team and external agency to come up with shareable stories and content.
- Create unique and arresting content that makes Deezer stand out on social media
- Keep our followers engaged and entertained and join in the wider social conversation
- Work with our in-house PR team and agency to generate story ideas and input into the UK PR calendar
- Grow Deezer’s audience on key social media channels
- Create and schedule posts for Facebook, Twitter and Deezer’s other social
- Create video content for a range of channels and manage live video broadcasts
- Write traffic-driving blog posts and come up with engaging quizzes, features and regular formats.
- Develop contacts with influencers, writers, and photographers to build a diverse range of guest contributors
- Work with the global Artist Marketing and music editorial teams to maximise artist campaigns
- Work with the UK Marketing team on local acquisition and branding campaigns
- Liaise with our PR agency to generate and place content and stories
- Track, analyse and report on the performance of all social media initiatives
- Develop Deezer UK’s social media strategy
- Assist with social customer support for the UK
We’re looking for someone independent, dynamic, curious, creative and passionate about the web and music. Experience in content creation is essential.
- At least two years’ experience as a social media or content producer, or other relevant work experience
- Ability to edit video to create social content a must. Ability to operate a camera a plus
- Experience editing and creating images using Photoshop, or similar software
- Good experience creating content for popular social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, YouTube)
- Understanding internet culture, from memes to nuances in native content per platform
- Creativity, able to create, test, improve content
- Experience in the music industry is a plus but not essential
LIFE @ DEEZER UK
- Start-up culture in a global business
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- Invites to Deezer Sessions with famous artists
- Friday drinks and team shout-outs
- A genuine family vibe in the office
- A home-from-home office with collaboration spaces and relaxed design
- Great location in one of London’s cultural hubs
Please click here to apply via the Deezer careers website.