The Sportsbook business is a relatively new addition to the Group’s product offering. As well as offering an immersive role to individuals passionate about sports, looking to start a career in sports betting and social media, this position will be at the heart of one of the fastest growing sportsbooks in the world.
The Sports Social Media Specialist will be responsible for both pro-active and reactive posts from the central BetStars social accounts on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google Plus, and other new platforms when applicable.
- Posting pre-planned and reactive content to BetStars social media channels
- Writing and producing on-brand posts to engage and grow BetStars social media footprint
- Liasing with internal teams to resolve issues and communicate key messages
- Answer customer questions and issues
- Monitoring customer feedback
Skills and Capabilities
- As this is a part-time position, you are required to work weekends and key evenings.
- Great sports knowledge (especially football)
- Strong copy writing skills
- Knowledge and passion for sports and sports betting
- Able to manage multiple tasks under pressure
- Able to work independently, proactively and with flexibility
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
Please click here to apply via the PokerStars careers website.